We are pleased to announce that the Eighth EMPHNET Regional Conference will be held between October 22 and 25, 2023, in Amman, Jordan.
With the central theme of the Eighth EMPHNET Regional Conference being “Advancing Public Health Preparedness and Response: Challenges, Opportunities, and Ways Forward” the conference sessions will provide a space to address challenges and identify opportunities to advance public health within the countries in the Eastern Mediterranean Region (EMR) and beyond. The conference will also offer a platform to showcase the work, findings, and achievements of Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) residents and graduates, as well as other public health professionals.
As part of our conference preparations, we would like to share with you the following important dates:
- Abstract submission will be open on March 1, 2023
- Abstract submission will close on July 1, 2023
- Accepted abstracts will be announced on August 1, 2023
- Registration will open from July 1, 2023, to September 15, 2023
- Late registration will be open from September 16 to October 22 , 2023
- Pre-conference workshops will be held on October 22, 2023
- The Conference Opening Ceremony will be on October 22, 2023
- The Conference will be held on October 23, 24, and 25, 2023
We look forward to sharing more details about this conference soon. But for now, please mark your calendars and save these important dates. We also encourage you to share this announcement within your respective networks.
In closing, we gratefully acknowledge the continuous engagement of all countries as well as the support and commitment of our partners in making this conference a true beacon of success.